What is web2ldap?
* A generic LDAPv3 client which does not make any assumptions about the tree structure or LDAP schema.
* Kind of a swiss-army knife for accessing/manipulating LDAP servers without having to configure anything.
* A secure LDAP client with clean login behaviour.
* A schema browser which displays references/dependencies within an LDAPv3 schema.
* A customizable platform for prototyping LDAP administration use-cases.
* For me it is a platform for implementing cutting edge LDAP features.
* Continously maintained software since September 1998!